We continue to make changes to our site. Right now, additions are being made on a daily basis. Some recent examples include:
- All modern newsletters have been added to the members-only section of the site. This means you can find every newsletter from Autumn 2011 to Autumn 2018 in one place.
- A "JHA Historical Documents" page has been added, which can be accessed from the Home page. This page includes all of the historic newsletters I was able to find, now located in one easy-to-access location. There are copies of the Jefferson Highway Declaration from 1916-1919, and The Modern Highway from 1919-1922. Both are incomplete sets, but the majority of the issues are there.
- Lots of other historic articles have been added, as well as relatively recent articles by members and others. I encourage additional submissions from everyone.
- Photos have been added from the organizational conference in 2011 at Lee's Summit, Missouri and from the first annual conference in 2012 at Ames, Iowa. It would be wonderful if others could add to both of these collections.
- A new Jefferson Highway Videos sub-section has been added on the Photos page. If you have never seen the Reed-Niland Corner video created by Steve Muntz in 2012, I encourage you to watch it.
- The membership renewal process has been completely automated, including reminder emails. You can pay your dues by credit card via our secure online network, or you can download an invoice and mail a check to us.
Watch for more information on the 2019 Natchitoches conference and our online store. Both will be coming soon. In the meantime, take a few minutes and explore the site.